Are you an upbeat, happy-go-lucky, event planning, organized, outside the box thinker? If you answered yes, and meet the requirements below, apply today!
- Ensure our residents recognize personal satisfaction and enrichment through designing and implementing innovative and creative activities, programs, outings and other events.
- Develop newsletter content, flyers, activity calendars, one-pagers, and other collateral material that support resident/family/staff awareness and engagement. Collaborate with other Department Heads to ensure full visibility of programming.
- Develop, proactively plan and implement creative activities, outings and programs that enrich our resident's lives.
- Control costs, manage the activities budget, manage and inspire the activities team
- Promote participation in activities and help foster social connectedness between residents. Gather feedback from residents concerning activities and adjust programs to best meet the resident's needs. Involve family members and guests in activities/programs whenever possible.
- Coordinate resident transportation for needs including, but not limited to, activities, shopping, and doctor trips
- Establish and coordinate the Community Resident Council and attend all meetings
- Listen and respond to all resident problems, complaints, suggestions, and ideas regarding activities
- Coordinate use of all volunteers
- Document history of community with photographs and scrapbooks
Works under general supervision but functions well with autonomy. MUST be a team player!
- Excellent communication skills: You will be working with a variety of people and departments, so it's critical that you enjoy interacting with others on a daily basis and are comfortable speaking in front of small groups.
- Incredible attention to detail: It's the little things that count!
- Self-directed: Must be able to take a project, run with it, and (ideally) exceed expectations by anticipating needs.
- Creativity: We are a luxurious community and hold ourselves to a high standard. Creativity in developing outside the box activities that differentiate us from the competition is crucial.
- Organization: Amongst the chaos of the day to day responsibilities and activities, maintaining organization is a must.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
The Villas At Stanford Ranch is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.