Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '24 hour course'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Product Groups

  • Calendars / Planners
  • Activity Director Forms
  • Activity Director Books
  • Social Service Books
  • Just for Seniors
    • Senior Books
    • Arts and Crafts
    • Senior Games
    • Memory Puzzles
    • Large JigSaw Puzzles
    • Group Games
    • Special Needs
  • Audio / Video Programming
    • ArmChair Travels
    • Ideas in Music
    • Interactive DVDs
  • Senior Exercise Products


    • Message Board News!
    • Open Discussion
    • Introduce Yourself
    • Activity Jobs Lisiting
  • Activity Forum - Specific Topics
    • Sharing Activities
    • Activity Charting and Forms
    • Policies and Procedures
    • Certification and CEU's
    • Jobs Description and Wage Compare
    • Open Discussion - Alzheimers
    • Adult Day Care
  • Care Planning
    • Care Plans


  • Newsletters, Calendars, Forms, Puzzles, PrintOuts, FunFacts
  • Activity Director Documentation & Regulation Forms

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL





Found 1 result

  1. I attended College and received 72 hours of Activity Coordinator Training and was awarded a certification of completion. I went for an interview on Monday, and Wed. During both of these interviews I was asked if I had completed the 24 hours of required training. After leaving the second interview, I wondered.... Does my certificate cover the "required by law/state agency/ 24 hours course" they are talking about? Is there some higher power (State Agency) that I was so post to forward my certificate to or take additional test, training hours, etc? Who is it that is the entity that is actually requiring anyone to hold a Activity Coordinator Training Certificate? Do I need CEU's? Are they required by anyone other than AC/AD professional organizations that are not required by law/licensing that I can join only if I wish? I was up until 2:30 in the morning searching for the answer on the internet (btw- this is how I found this website) this morning I spent several hours on the telephone going around in circles trying to find the answers. 916-552-8700 (licensing certifying board of California) nothing 916-322-2760 referred to another number800-807-6755 on hold and in the cue for over an hour, then when it was my turn... Disconnected 916-651-8848 no agent here either, and after pressing number after number I still did not get any info 211- referred to EDD.. EDD, go on line, nothing there regarding Activity Coordinators 714-567-2906 Public Health/Licensing for SNF--entity that completes state surveys, THEY REFERED ME TO GOOGLE "ACTIVITY COORDINATOR/DIRECTORS FOR THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA" I am frustrated, and back to exactly were I started yesterday! Can you help? incase this thread gets lost, my personal email is iairbrushu@yahoo.com Thank you, Dawn Livesay, LVN, AC
  • Create New...