Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Activity Director Renewal Licence

Recommended Posts


Hi Sharon

If you are certified by NCCAP then you should go to their website NCCAP.org & then get their number & call them. They are really helpful. If you are certified via the state you live in then you need to contact them. If you don't know how toreach your state maybe NCCAP can help you figure it out.

Merry Christmas

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...